Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Life Hard.....

long time didnt post up my blog edi ~~~ woo hoo.....cause dude to these few days ~~ lot of things happen ler ..... on 29th all my KL friends came back to IPOH edi...so then we decided to hv a meeting outside ~~ Yum cha with them ler ....the first sight i looked at them !! wah ~~ 2 of them thin and Dark than b4 edi !!! 1 of them ...b4 hvt go to KL tat time ....enough of thin edi...but after back from KL ~~~ gosh....more thinner than last time ~~ ......and they really looked darker than last time cause they walked to coll evryday ....even they use sun block....but also dark after all .....so from these ....i edi know tat y my father dun let me go KL for study ....in IPOH i still can enjoy my life as well....can shopping , can hang out at nite ....can hv a great meal and soup evryday .....for what im think of them ....they told me tat ...sometimes even jus ate 1 time in KL .....tat's y how bitter they study in KL..... and then ~~ another news which i get yestrday ...which was a Student from KL TAR coll get killed by some body.....how pity he was.....some more lot of them saying tat TAR coll is a dark place to study ....which got a lot of robbery happen there evryday .....so for tis all happen ...i really know tat my father is care about me so then he jus dun let me so fast to go outstation study......i realize edi.....


Then 30th...we're having a BBQ party at nite ~~~ actually is not night edi HAHA know y ??? cause we started to light up the fire on 12am !!! HAHAH consider its morning edi Lolx .....never happen to be ever to hv BBQ party at 12am ~~ haha tat day we all really enjoy the party as well ....we all chat and burn up evrything and ate there ...really happen on tat time ...i wont forget bout tis .....we all played till around 3am ++ jus end the party ler...then i reached home its around 5am edi....wooo then morning hv the car lesson also.....woo ... in the morning of 31th...i almost BANG on another car ler ~~ cause vry sleepy -_- jus slept for few hours only ...then not enough of concentratetion.....tat day nth special.....jus afternoon hv hang out with my KL friend to buy some of his daily stuff to use in KL ....after all nth edi ....


1th...woke up in the morning ....then prepared to coll for LAN class edi ....but tat time really lazy edi...plan not to go the class also.....plus tat tat day my sis was sick ~~ so then plan not to go ....but finally we also go there and also LATE edi !!! the class end on 1 ~~ reached there around 12.15pm ++ HAHA .....evrytimes also like tat ...not the first time edi ~_~" then ....today ...2th ....nth special also ler .....jus now went to YUM CHA with my friend which back from GENTING ...he is now worked in GENTING jus holiday came back here for 1 week ....then need to go back on SAT edi ....we chat along in STATION KOPITIAM ...till the shop close ....really hv a long cretain of time didnt chat with him edi.....we share about our own daily life and also others ....some how today they told me tat " worked really hard " i duno ....cause i never work b4 ....maybe really hard to work out side ....they told me tat outside there got a lot of ppls are vry FAKE ?!?! ....this i heard from my sis also ....they told me tat evry ppl jus like wearing a mask to meet diffrent ppls outside the world.....i can know tat tis world is changing now .....maybe is time for me to get the experince by working outside ....but actually i jus lazy to work -_- i duno work is like what .....i never try b4 ....and i dun like ....but i know tat some day i'll work too .....so i darm scare bout my future ......even i think of if 1 day ...i really become a bagger or sleep under the bridge ? how my life are ? ........i really hv think of tis sometimes ......really scare tat tis will happen to me someday ..... i really hope tat tis wont happen to me .... i've my own TARGET to shoot on ....but my dream is really really really hard to achive ........but ...evry time i also telling my self the same thing =( ...dun give up myself .....keep on going no matter what happen to me ........i jus wish tat i can achive my "dream" =) ~~ and not jus DREAM on it ........action is the best to improve myself ....so ....evryday i also hope tat i can learn something day by day ...even some english word ?? or maybe some new experince .....i'll try hard to achive it ....


Life are hard to go .....all the ppls are growth in PRESSURE....person with not pressure at all, its wont be grow ......i'll realize tis ....so evrytime meet any thing which is PRESSURE ...we must face it optimist....so then u jus wont feel pressure on it .....tis is what i think of ......aihh....great to said on here ...but myself can do it or not ? i also duno =S ~~~ still got few assignment hvt do yet ...and also essay which need to pass up on tis FRI for the last day ...but i hvnt get the TITLE also !!! i also duno what to write ..... must not more than 4000 words man .....which means need around 1000++ words ....i also what to write also ~~~ SIGHT .......then my presentation get closer edi .... but i hvt start to do also ....jus started 1 page only =.=" ....worried tat i cant finished it ......arh.......god bles me .... pray tat i can finished all my work ........WORLD ARE STILL RUNNING ...so be apreciate evry sec , evry min + evry hours ....good nite all my friends ....pray tat all my friends can stay healty , optimistically evryday ... HAPPY ALWAYS V^____^V

No comments: