Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Meaningful Day .....

....12th - morning , woke up at 7am ~~ then prepare to go for my CAR TEST today ~~~ after brush up myself .... then i leave my house on 7.30 and go to hv our breakfast ~~ ate dim sum in a shop which is jus opposite the the Car Test Centre.... after having my breakfast .... then i went inside the reception and register for the test .....after all seat ther and wait for few sec...then go down to sat on the chair which they prepare for us =.= ~~~ there got a lot of ppls waiting there.. for around half an hour i think -_- ~~ the tester are preparing the cars for us to drive ~~ so mainly ~~ there were full of cars with L ~~ after half an hours ++ ~~ then finally the tester shout out the numb which we took ~~ and i was taken the numb which is the numb of my b'day 31 ~~ haha....but its almost the final numb ~_~ but its ok ~~ cause my lucky numb what ~~ so then ~~ after few of them hv been called out for test ~~ tat was my turn edi ~~~i went inside the car and wanna swithch on the car ....but then the tester told me ~~ " kamu punya kereta sudah start " -_- tat time really paiseh HAHA .....after tat drove there and queeued up then go up to the mount there then hv my test and last ~~ go for the parking test ....after i've done and pass my test... then wait for the final test ......which needed to go out for a round ..... when the tester call me "31" then i walked to a kancil which already prepare there....then the tester was inside the car.....when i enter the car ~~ i put my back behind ~~ on tat time ~~ when i put my bag behind ~~ gosh !! my bag hitted his head !!! GOSH !! then i said sry for him ~~ but his face looks fierce to me .....i think tat ...tis time i've gonna be done -_- cause i hitted him =.= then i started to check on my car the mirror and the chair which i sat on =.=.....after tat i decided to move my car =.= but then ~_~ suddenly the car tester looked at me ~~ and he pointed his finger to my hand-brake !! OMG !?!?!? i forgot to pull down my hand-brake then i move my car edi -_______-" !!! what the ....but then i pull it down immediately then said sorry for the car tester -___-" , "i was lucky tat cause he didnt failed my test instantly...then i kept on going to the junction =.=" then i started to asked him tat ~~ which road i needed to go ?? but then he not even said anything to me ~~ jus asked me to turn on =.= ~~ then i turn out to the road tat time ....when i reached the back door of the Car Centre ....he asked me to turn back !! on tat time ~~ im curious ~~ how come he asked me to turn back !?!?!? what i think was .....i tot i failed my test ......then he asked me to stop aside .....then he took out a piece of paper and said " KAMU NI SUDAH PASS , SAYA NAK GI TOILET , PARK KAMU PUNYA KERETA BAWAH POKOK SANA DAN BOLEH PERGI " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i heard tis !! i really hv a big surprise @@!!! how come i no need to go out for a round then i passed my test =___=" really weird ~~ but then nth ~~ jus go under the tree there and park my car ~~ then giv back the key to the ppls there =.= then go reception there and regis my license " P " HAHAH ~~ so im kinda lucky tat i dont need to go out for a round and get my license edi kekek .... after tat i told my grand parents bout tis thing ...then they said the car tester really lazy to do work ....all the thing they wan to ~~ its jus MONEY ~~ lol......




after that ~~ spent on whole afternoon to online and chat with friend ....then till night tat time ~~ i need to go out for a farewell, which my friend will leave IPOH and go Sarawak (miri) for his study .....then we all went to his house and chit chat together ,lately all his auntie and uncle also came and join in the conversation too, tat was crowded, they hv talked about some news which happen around the weeks and said tat someone had passed away cause of road accident....then the driver who hv death is 1 of their friend .... it was sad to heard that ..... ppls on the world will easy leave on tis world while the time which god set for us hv reach till the end ....jus like last time a case ~~ KL TAR's student get chopped off by some ppls because of the $$$ .....these all will be done by fate ....all tis is settle by god ........ although tat's not my friend , but its kinda hurt to heard tis kind of news..being chopped or death in road accident...... when we growth up ...more and more tis kind of case happened..... i pray that ...they can rest in peace after they leave on tis world to another world........ after finish the story ..... it was 1.30am something ~~ then my friend gotta, cause his bus will arrived at 1.45am..... so then we all follow him with ermm i think 7 cars .....include his relative ~~ tat was too much of ppls to celebrate farewell to him ...... when we reached there ....we saw alot of ppls there @@ which was more ppls there farewell 1 of their friend -_- the group of friends and relative its more ppls than we all ~~ lol ...tat was too funny ~~ cause the ppls which in farewell was more than the ppls on the bus ...haha ...after tat we know tat the other group of farewell ...they are farewell to his friend which will go to America for study ...but we all jus in SWK -_- ~~ haha....after tat jus wait til the time 2 oclock ~~ then the bus started to move ....after tat we decided to leave and went back to home ......




Something came out on my mind .... it is the time we hv grow up ....there will be more case about ~~friend will leave u and go for futher place for study or maybe some of the other reason to leave ........because tis ....we must more appreciate the friendship between each other ......i'll appreciate my friend and my family after all ..........i pray that all my friend which study outside could be safety ......god pls protect all of them. Coming on in the future...there will be more problem we face on ......when we step on tis realistic world.....more and more ppls we will meets up .....i duno what my future are .....but i'll try hard to achive and strive on what i wish too...... in the end ~~ good luck for all my friends ....i hope tat for how long we stay in tis world ....our friendship will not be end untill the day we hv no more breathing.......... ETERNAL FRIENDSHIP....

No comments: