Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Are You Wake Up ???

I put tis title ~~because .....am i really wake up from the dream ??.... whenever a person hv a dream ...... wake up and find out the way to achive your dream ......not only jus dream in sleep or wait and dream .... i get tis out whithin tis few days ....i know what i wan ....so i must go forward the way i walk through .....and without regret ........since i've choose the way i walked through .... , i cant regret anymore .... all the things i can do is ....keep on walk and walk ..... i may know tat someday i could reach the place which i wan .....i believe in god and also believe myself .....i can do it =)


Now i really know tat what i wan .....so i must try my best to go for it =) .....really thx god ....anyways ....wan to talk abit things which happened few days b4 .......tat day on Fri , after lunch with my senior classmate....we went to Jusco , and 1 of my friend , she lie her BF to come out shopping with us ....then she went to shopping with and hv dinner at 7 PM in kopitiam.....after tat a call coming to her ....which her BF call her ~~ her bf vry annoy on the phone ...and asked her y went out for a whole day not even told him? so then her BF drive the car from simpang pulai to kopitiam here ~_~ ...tat was too serious in case =.= ...after her BF arrived ~~ we all get scolded.... because his bf said we always bring her GF out to play here and there ......after finish scolding us .....she entered her BF's car then back home ....on tat time ...how could be a date partner canot hv freedom to choose to go ? i asked my sis ....y tis will happen ? ....and she said...when i date tat time will understand bout it .....i tried to think about it ....finally know tat ...maybe they love each other too much ...so worried bout each other ...so then tis jus will happen ...i asked myself ~~ my futuru when i hv gf ....i'll treat her like tat ? ..its hard to sid for now ~_~ my sis said when ure dating tat time will know bout it, so from tis ~~ i know tat dating is not tat sweet and simple sometimes .....some of it even more headache after dating .......



SAT night .... my friend hav some problem and she yelled to me tat she was vry "SAD"....after tat i try to solve her ....and in the end ....she thx me alot .....cause i remind her alot of things , then she also told me tat ....i'm mature than b4 edi ....for tis ....i really happy ~~cause being praised by her =) , for now ....i realize tat ...world has alot of human being ....not jus only a small matter for evryday ....each day , lot of ppls suicide because of something more serious than our small matters =.=..... so evrything happen to us ....we must face it as an experince .....its jus a test from god for us .....maybe from the experince ....we may gain alot and turn to be more mature ....god is moulding us all the times ..... he hope tat can made us to be a good characteristic person......so i understand =)



On Sunday .....i'm happy tat i've finish my car lesson =D ~~~ and yet my car trainer asked me to go for test prepare on monday ~~ ( which means the nxt day ) then after i finish ~~ i can hv a test on Friday ...i hope tat i can pass the test with 1 time ...i dun wan to retake another time ~_~" ....after tat afternoon ...when i hv my singing lesson ~~ i do the same like last time ~~ cause i hvt got any CD to choose any other song ....so jus sang back the song which i sang last time ~_~ ...after tat my singing teacher asked me to sing the old song " 榕樹下" ohhh !! gosh ~_~ i never think off she will ask me to sing tis kind of song ~_~ gonna faint ....i duno how to sing tis song as well ~~ and tis song is too old !!! ~~~ i jus listened some of the uncle sang b4 ....so then ...jus know abit for the song ~_~ !!! gosh .....really scare on tat time ~_~ ....but finally i've step up on the stage and sing tis song with confidence ~~ and till the end ~~ a big clap from those uncle !! and also my singing teacher ~~ SIGH !!! i really try on my best to sing ....since tat in mid there i've some mistake =.= but i told me myself ~~ never mind ...cause tis is my first time to sing tis song !!! ...wao !! .....lucky tat i can sing it out ~_~ if not i'll be vry paiseh ..... tat day ....vry happy ... cause my singing teacher said tat my voice hv improve ...so i must cheers up =)



On Monday , jus do as often, went to LAN class on 11 oclock morning ...but also late to class again .....cause my sis came back late to took me ther =.= " .....after that entered the class seat behind there =.= " afternoon having lunch in a ice-cream house "LARVENDER " with my classmate ..... when we were having lunch there , we heard 1 of my friend ....she's from a RICH family ....so she is a rich person ..... she share some of her family problem with us .....she said tat her father hv another woman outside ...and the woman was pregnant...and she share alot with us .....from the dialog she share with us .....i get something .... which is " A RICH FAMILY ARE HAVING MORE PROBLEM WHICH SERIOUS THAN THE POOR " somtimes poor family can be vry happy ...cause without those problems ....... although poverty family hv no money to do what they wan ....but they can live happy with their family ......1st ppls hv $$$ ~ there are more problems to come forward ....... tis is what i get on today ... after tat ... i think of myself ...in the future ...if i get rich ~~~ am i will be like tat ?? face more problem even ??....i dun no ....for evryone ..surely will said " I WONT LET TIS HAPPEN " for now ....but ~~ future canot be guess.....somehow ~~ a person will change few years after .... so i also duno =S ....what i can do is ...jus dun make mistake in life .......



ok finish all the things here edi =) ....actually hv more ~_~ but i some of it forgot edi =.= ....so didnt writte out here ~~ ...ok time to go ~~ .....1 sentence to remind myself " join more ppls will get more experince from others " hehe ~~ i get tis =P ~~ c ya .....

No comments: