Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Unknown Mood =s ?

Its 12.30am now ..... yet ~~ hvt sleep ...... last week ~~ i've tried to blog up my recent mood .... but somehow that day there have error with blogger ~~~ so i cant blog anything here ....but ~~ what about my mood these day ~~~ is totally drop to the " bottom " again .... yet ~~ i get to know myself that ....whenever i am depress ... moody .... i'll be silent myself ....and not just for 1 day or few min ~~ but it will totally took me around 1 week to recover myself ..... ~~ yet ~~ what had happen to me thse day really damn preassure .......especially .....my singing teacher ...........i just duno y .....whenever i've got a class on that day ~~ i'll feel like dont wan to go for the class ?...maybe ~~~she's giving me alot of preassure ? .... everytime i back from the class ~~ i really feel tired ! and also sad ! ........ singing ? .... that is my hobby ? .....i use to spend my time on singing as well ....but i just duno y ! when i've the first class till now ~~ i never feel to be enjoy ....and also sing well ......eventhough i've try my best .....but ~~ yet i seem like canot achive what she want ......and started to observe that ~~ she's disappointed with me ...... i dont have talent on singing maybe ? .......i really sad ..... know ~~ everytime i back from the class ~~ i'll feel like not going to sing anymore ? ......i feel tired ? .......i duno whether its my problem or what ? ....but i damn unhappy for evrytime i back from the class ! ...so have decided to stop my class started on last week .....i rang her up ...and i said ~~ i wan to stop for temporary ......yet ~~ after i've told her that ~~ and i hang up the phone ~~ know i feel like putting off a heavy burden !! i feel better ...but in the other way .... i sad too .... cause i am hesitating whether i still wan to continue on to find another teacher or stop for temporary ? ........


Another thing .....i miss my phone alot ..........my K800i ......know ~~ now i've got back my phone from the shop .....yet ~~ most of them told me that ~~ canot be fix anymore .......so .....as i know ~~ its spoiled ! canot be repair anymore ........but ~~ these day ~~ i looked at my phone .....i really hope that ~~ it can still turn on and not off there all the time ..but i know this will not be happen .....unless ~~ there's a miracle for me ? =s ~~ but ~~ " pls DONT DREAM " -.- as i told myself ~~ when the time i got it this phone ....i really not appreciate at all .... yet i still complain this and that bout this phone ......but actually ...he is damn PREFECT for me ........all the function and everything ~~ it really have got everything with this phone its really 100% for me ........ yet ~~ the " CARELESS MASTER " not appreciate it .......so now .....i lost him ......and now only i appreciate u ...how damn bout this master ......失去才珍惜,后悔也来不及了.....


So these day ~~ think not very good in mood ..... yet ~~ today only get back my soul as well ..... if not ~~ i'll not on MSN and even online here ..........last week ~~ i've sick for whole week ..... yet ~~ for the whole week ~~ i really spend all my time in " GAME " only ~~ the new game im playing ~~ " Granado Espada " ..... yet ~~~ quite nice .....but ~~ mainly for me = another way to recover my sadness = PLAY ! PLAY ! PLAY and the end also PLAY ......and also WATCH TVB DRAMA !! .......... ~~ so it took me for a week to recover .....but good to know that ~~ whenver im sad ..... this the way i can go for it =)

Ok~~ 1am + edi .....actually ~~ i wan to do my homework XD ...but i didnt do also ...and yet ~~ i didnt attend my friend's bday party too .....yet ~~feel sorry to her XD as she ask me to go ~~ but i didnt =s .....cause ~~ i really have no mood to take myself into a crowd place ..... but ~~ no worry =) i'll take care myself ...... yet ~~ i need to stop everything for temporary ...... i need to re-focus on my homework ...cause ~~ last week absent for the whole week ~~ now i need to chase back everthing ..... so ~~ just hope that ~~ i can do that ? .....and ~~ hope that ! my 512 RAM will be arrive tomorrow !! i've been waiting for 5 days + !! that guy =.= duno whether he is forget or what -.- ....but as if i get 512 RAM edi =) so my PC can run smooth with the game im playing ~~ yet ~~ also can fast minimize to desktop ~~ so i could MSN + GAME and do my stuff ...... so ~~ hope that tomorrow ! i've receive that ! =)







Little Sharing
---------------


Appreciate everything that u have ~~ no matter it is good or bad .... just treassure/cherish =)

* Happy that this roll of my life can be in this family , kinda lucky .... yet sometimes i may not really get what i wan ....but ~~ i'll appreciate eveyrthing that u all have provided to me, im satisfy with it and love u my family ....especially my Granny ...she's the one who caring me always .... =) *

No comments: