Thursday, May 17, 2007

* Bad Fortune *

Aihh ..... this month totally a motnh of " Bad Fortune "..... i been over use the money for this month ~~ yet ~~ the first week of this month already " KOSONG " in my body ......not only that ..... the careless of me ~~ made my phone have spoil .......now still in fixing ~~ see whether it can be fixed or not =.=" aihh.... not only that .... my accessory lost in my box 1 by one !! which i have no idea where they gone too T__________T" really pity .............and also broke a lot of thing lately ~~ 1 of it my grandpa's favourite "VASE" ....when i went out with my car ~~ i didnt notice the vase was there ~~ so ~~ knock down the vase ~~ and the vase roll down to the drain ~~ then the voice " PRANGGG !!!! " broken -.- ......... is it totally bad day ? ......




Yet ~~ the holiday i spend on ~~ nth special ~~ thought want to go KL shopping ~~ yet the first week already " PK " still go KL for what -.- ~~ so i reject my friend and stay in IPOH ~~~ ....... yet ~~ in IPOH also kinda pity ....cause have no $$ while shopping in the shopping mall ...... so what i did was just " window shoping "that's all -.- know when u wan to buy something but u have no $$ to effort it ~~ u're kinda " HEART PAIN " !! know !?!?! ........ =( sad .... aihhh forget bout that ~~ yet i went to my friend's grandpa funeral few days ago ~~ which his grandpa had just passed away ..... went there with some of my friends ~~ kinda sad ..... bad news again ~~ darmm sad ....... and yesterday went out with my friends again ~~ to take our SPM true cert ..... when i reach my previous school ~~ i just ~~ dont like such place =.= i hate my previous secondary school so much hahah XD just dont like ~~~ maybe cause of i dont like to study there ...... but ~~ kinda miss the place there ..... everything seem nth change there ...everything still the same ~~ just some of the teachers were new and the face of every student change =) .... yet also not feeling well when i was inside the school XD .....now i really enjoy my college life much =s ~~ thx god for letting me can join in coll to continue my study ....and dont needa spend my time on form 6 !! cause form 6 darm scary -.- , after taking the cert then spent full day with them " Sing K " + yum cha at night ler .....




Time really goes on fast .....Today already going to end my holiday edi XD ~~ fast ~~~ yet ~~ some of my friends needa back KL edi ~~ =s ~~~ yet today ~~~ noon time ~~ went out with 1 of my friend which i promise him sing K with him when he came back ~~ so sing k again hahax ..... and the importand is ~~ just me and him haha ... darmm funny ~~ cause ~~ never sing k with just 2 ppls b4 haha ..... but ~~ kinda special ~~ cause really can sing more =) yet wont be boring ~~~ maybe both of us can sing well ? haha ~~~ but compare with who i am b4 ..... i wont choose song by my own ..... all the song will choose by my friends everytime i sang with them~~ maybe b4 that ~~ too much ppls ~~ the authority to choose a song also quite hard ..... XD yet ~~ too much ppls will just wait more longer another to ur turn to sing =) if 2 ppls just nice XD !! really enjoy =) ~~~ so then whole day in E-box ler ~~~ i know the facility there always not that good ~~ but no choice ~~ cause IPOH XD ....sight ~~~ after sing K back home then watch TV bout the drama which i like it very much and its season 2 ~~ the " 情陷夜中环 " ..this drama really nice ~~ the first season dramm nice ~~ but season 2 ~~ now 8TV are showing up to epi 4 only ~~ but ~~ quite nice also .... i just like the story inside ~~ cause ~~ it really show a real personality on this century ~~ eveyrthing act inside which is just like reality in our daily life ...... so kinda like that .... after i watch that ~~ brought my dogs for a stroll + training my dog =) more and more likes to train up my dog =) yet ~~ something appear on my mine recently ~~ which i've got the intrest on open a " pets' shop " darm nice =) cause i real like animal as well ^^ ~~ if future i've money ~~ will open a pets' shop maybe =D and also learn how to beautify the pets as well learn to cut the hair of the dogs :D darm nice =) a great business also right ? haha ... think too far away =) yet i like to DREAM HAHAHA ..... dream too much =s ...... even ~~~ now where is my first dream ~~ i still duno yet ~~ but will know that i'll not give up for what i wish to ~~" 我心里的那团火是不会那么容易熄灭的 !!! " eventhough i got bad comment from teacher ....yet darm hurt know ?? i really care for what she said bout me .......but ~~ its a process of learning for me ....so i care ...that's y i care ~~ i must do more better to show her that ~~ i can do it !! and ...i must keep on pushing up myself ~~ must be always remind to * cheer up * and not to be afraid to face the challenge !!!! ><" !! so coming soon ~~ will have more challenge coming to me ..... yet ~~ school starting soon ~~ and now ~~ i still planing that wheater i wan to take part time job / freelance or not ....cause i want to try ~~ work for my self .....within this month ~~ i really awaken by my friends ....ya they are true ~~ the money are from my family ~~~ i should't spend too much ..... so ~~ now onwards ~~ will learn to spend less and try to save up for everything =) ....... so ~~~ i must do that oo =)





Little Sharing
--------------

Learn to think positively ...... learn to save money ...... learn to face every challenge and learn not to give away the "chance" "机会" even it just only a little tiny chance ..... =)

No comments: