Monday, May 07, 2007

Duno what to post up?

Aihhh , damm i feel like wan to post up something with the picture which i snap with my Mr.cool k800i~~ but ~~ my Mr.cool k800i ~~~ drowing in washing machine ....so now currently ~~ he is in HOSPITAL for recovery -.- it cost me about RM 150 !!! shit ..... dammm ~~ just foreget about it ..... now ~~ i've already end sem .... kinda happy ....cause could have 3 weeks holiday ^___^" !! within this 3 weeks ~~ plan to go KL 1 le ...but then i didnt go also ~~ cause ? dont have $$$ to go la of course !!! " NO MONEY LEARN WHAT PPL "go KL la !! ....so choose not to go -.- ..... and that day " MY FM FORD EVEREST " have came IPOH PERADE ~~ so then my friend's causin wan to join ~ cause everytime MY FM came ipoh ~~ sure she will join ~~ so that day SATURDAY ~~ i follow her to go ~~ that day MY FM bring a lot of gift le ~~ the most attractive were the 2 iPod Shuffe ! and RM 100 for the winner of creative FU YOH ~~ gosh ~~ but unfortnately ~~ i didnt won anything ~~ cause i dare to go for it ~~ maybe this my first time to join -.- ~~ so if nxt time they come again ~~ sure i'll try my best to win it XD !!! further more ~~~ darmm happy le ~~~ even though didnt won anything but i receive alot of free gift from them too ~~ my friend ~~ she won alot of gift @@ 1 of it is a banner @@ a big big banner @@ i wondering how she going to put it at home XD !! darmm big 1 le that banner hahah ~~ haihz -.- dun have " CAMERA " ! so i didnt snap anything ...even the Ford Everest members ~~ darm fun 1 =) ~ so if nxt time they come again ~~ i'll go support again XD ~~~



Oh ya ~~ another thing ~~ which is i am a " TRAINER " now hahah!! Trainer of my dog =D !! every sunday ~~ i'll go for the class with my dog " Gordon " ... which is right beside St.John Hall ~~~ quite miss that hall ~~ cause i use to do marsh on the field when i was a St.John member ~~ all the competition and a lot of happiness happened from that hall too =) miss it alot ~~ i never think that someday i may back beside the hall for Dog Training XD !! but sunday ~~~ normally there dont have any St.John member for marshing le ~~ but saw some of the officer there ~~ think they also not remember me ~~ cause quit edi so long =D !!! so ~~ the first day i still remember i woke up late edi ~~ cause last night went to yum cha with friend and then overslept ~~ yet first day got scold from my father -.- darn not song lor .....but haihz ~~ forget bout it ~~ then went there around 10 something when i reach there i saw alot of different species dog and master are already training their dogs there and im the one who late even for the first class -.- darm paiseh~~ after that i also got a trainer which i call him " Mr.YAP " and starting on that day i'll be under him ~~ so the first day he taught me the way to put choke chain on the dog ~` and also taught me to have leadership within me and the dog ......so ~~ i really can gain something from that ~~ not only my dog ~~ but the master would learn something too =) so ~~ its kind of intresting course which may help to gain knowledge of dogs too =) actually when i havent reach that time ~~ i just dont want to join this kind of class and even train my dog as well -.- but as my father force me to ......so i've no choice =.= ~~ but then now i real like the training there =) hope that to train up my dog =) the first course would be around 10 weeks ~~ so it is around 3 month + ~~ after that will give an exam for the dog ~~ if it pass then only can get the cert =) ~~ so i must train hard !! now everyday night time ~~i've bring my dog for a walk after that will take time to practice also ~~ he is a quite clever dog , so i've confidence to train on it =D so then next time my dog can go along with me when i doing exercize or whatever =) if it necessary ~~ i think i'll take for advance course too =) spend time on my dog and bring it for competition too =)




OK le ~~ think i've nth to share with anymore ? last thing ~~ i've join back to my singing class =) yet it is a whole new class for me =) so ~~ i went ther yesterday ~~ and the way she taught me was different with previous class ~~ so ~~ i'll try on my best to learn as many thing as i can within this holiday =) must spend 3 week nicely to learn something new =)





Little Sharing
--------------



Learn to be "RELAX" and be "PATIENCE" for everything ~~ =) its true ~~ while ure doing something with relaxing ~~ u can feel the comfortable of it =) and give patience for thing that u wan to achive ~ and learn as many as u can =) and last " COURAGE ON TO TRY EVERYTHING , NOT TO SCARE ON DOING MISTAKE BUT LEARN FROM THE MISTAKE " =) this what i learned within these day ~~ *ding* keep it in mind =)

No comments: