Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Long Time No Blog edi .... Finally im Free to Blog haha ....

Hv been so long ! i never come here to post up something edi haha ... think today will be free for me to blog evrything which from the last post ..... last post was mention about that i went to my FIRST INTERVIEW ? .....but ya ~~~ unfortunately ~~ i've failed ..... too bad =s but tat day i gain something too of course hehe ...and 1 thing which is never happen to me b4 ~~ which was my DEAR LITTLE BROTHER KANCIL ...... tyer hv " BLOW UP " !! gosh ..... haha ...lucky tat i've a friend in my car which know to change tyre ~~ so then thing can be done easily with him ~~ if it only myself ? maybe i take few hours to do it ~~ lucky tat he hv experince with tat ~~ so then jus a few min ~~ then change the tyre edi ~~ =)

See !! how darm was it haha .... my friend was changing the tyre at the moment me and my friend were hving fun beside and i snaping some pic ? haha .... after finish then both of my friends posting haha then continue over journey to interview le =D......





Althought I've failed on the interview .....but i gain lot of things today ~~ and i know what i should improve so then .....nxt time wont do tat mistake again .....=)





Then few days ago ...... 1 of my friend was bday ~~ so then i plan to gave him a big suprise loo keke .... i still remember last year ~~ we're trying to gave him a suprise too ~~ but yet ~~~ he get noticed tat we gave him suprise and he spoil our plan !! -__- ~~ so tis time ~~~ wont be failed again haha ~~ as my friend have back from KL cele bday with him ~~~ so then plan edi tat we act tat i was quarrel with my friend which back from KL and had no bodys cele bday with him haha ..... only me will cele ~~ tis is what i plan to do on him in his bday ....so ~~ tat day evrything going good XD and we did it ~~ relly gave him a big big suprise haha ... and he also said tat our ACTING is better than last time haha, he the one who get bluff on tis year haha .... really funny =) so then we choose Mc Donald cele his 20 year old Bday =D ....


These day i was quite happy .... nth for make me feel pressure and headache .... yet the new intake hv come ~~~ so then lot of newbie student hv join our art and design class too ~~ soon ~~~ hope to get to know all of them lor haha .... to be a GREAT SENIOR wuahahah ! ... anyway ~~~ i've just the same ~~~ always going on to my DREAM with STEP BY STEP =) i never give up with it ! i must improve evryday i could .... learn something DAY BY DAY =) .... just hope tat can sucess on my dream =) ..... i'll CHEER UP !! =) anyway thx for all my friend which hv support me for so long =) i'll 加油 !!!!

No comments: