Friday, April 20, 2007

Everything happen must hv the GOOD and the BAD =)


Tis pic i took it when i on the way to college
and in a heavy rain + CAR JAMMING !!

16th tat day ~~ i drove my car to college in the heavy rain, on the way ...i saw lot of the place get flooded with WATER @@ omg ... tat time ~~ saw lot of car "死火" on the road @@ its darm terrible know !!! know i also scared ... cause my car .... KANCIL nia !!! scare will 死火!!! ><>< !!! tat's y .....if really happen ~~ then darn =.= ..... as i know if i still not rush to college ~~ i going to late for the class =( i dont wan be the last person to enter the class ...... quite shame =.= cause everbody looking at me .... -____- " so after tat ~~ lucky i didnt got any bad inccident happen to me ~~ and reach college le =)

These day ~~~ going to push on myself to work on my plan =) ..... which is tis year CNY wishes i've made ...... " achive a Fit Body " =D .....so now i need to wait for my mp3 first lor ~~ after tat ~~~ everyday ~~ i'll jogging and also do hard exercize to build up a fit Body and even a healthy look =) ...tis is what i plan to do with it .....and also take the chance to 排毒 !!! so then my face can be more better haha ...but now ~~~ my face had become more and more better edi =) yet first sure wan to thx u la my best friend SLEEPING BEAUTY !! XD cause intro ur " GOOD SISTER " to heal my face =D !! anyhow ~~ also wan to thx myself hahah cause i really put effort on it ~~ tat's y come out tis great result ~~ woo hooo =D !!! TQ TQ XD !!! THX everyone and also myself haha ~~~ yet ~~ coming soon ~~~ i've more challenge to face on =) so ~~ i must be cheer up for tat ..... even i going to end sem soon ~~ yet my work hvt finish all yet ~~~ now edi in RIVISION week ~~ but !!!!! i not even touch anything yet WUAHAHHA !! i also duno y i can be so wasted my time hahah ....but still left 1 week le =) so i think it wont be hv prob ~~?? i think i can chase after haha =) but ~~ now i'll plan nicely with my FUTURE PLAN !! so !!! RDY TO GO FOR IT !!! WUAHHAHA !!! so hope tat everyone stay support and cheer me up all the time !!! =P !! and also ~~~ U ALL MUST CHEER UP TOO !! =)


Little Sharing
----------------

Dont know when did i stated to prefer RAINING ?? ....whenever its going to rain ~~~ the sky will become Dark ~~ after while ~~ the drops of water will fall from the sky to the ground .....then got the sound DIK DIK DAK DAK ~~~ i just like tis kind of feeling and also the wind blow BREEZY ~~~ i feel comfort with tat ~~~ i look out from my house ..... i'll remind lot of thing.... from the past time till now ..... time really go on faster ........just like the rain drop from the sky ...... none stopping ~~~ yet i also remind something .....which i feel happy for my life ....and even lucky for tis life ,cause not everyone could hv as comfort as us ... cause when raining we hv a warm house to cover us ,but ~~~ in the other way some ppls not even hv a ROOF for them to hide while raining ....and some of the place dont hv even a drop of water fall from the sky ?? and everyday just suffer in the dry sun and starvation... so we're kinda lucky within other and i really feel happy & lucky tat in 今世 i can born in tis family ...i must grateful to god hv sent me here =) ......as what i wan to share is "If you don’t treasure what you have now especially time, you will regret when it’s gone because time will never turn back! "

No comments: