Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2009 New Wishes + New Post =)

meeWell, its been so long i never update my blog " AROUND 1 YEAR hahaha ".... there's so many time i wish to update my blog ... but everytime ends up with LAZY to write or maybe busy on something else .... welll .... today ... 7th of the new year of 2009 ....
So... things happen to me as in er... last night ... was going out with my fellow friends and Ashley .... the one will be immigrate to America by next week.... so we spend the time to be with her as much as we could .... and ya we went to clubbing yesterday night yea yesterday was TUESDAY !!.... sounds stupid isn't it ? XD Tuesday for clubbing ? haha ... but actually we're not .... actually we just want to come out and have some drink and chit-chat with each other for the very last moment with HER of coures.... cause after she go on to America .... she will not return to Malaysia for 5 years after ... therefore .... she's the one who want to have some drink .... so we just full fill what she need ... and went to Sincero for some drink ... therefore .... is consider as aaa clubbing ? XD cute =) ... well what happended to us last night was ... we're very happy ..... of coures we switch to another place after sincero .... we went to another bar " Barroom " and continue on .....Well its been so long i had never been to any bar or bistro for alchoholic drink so when i reach those place .... cannot suited myself immediately ..... but after spending some time on it ....then only can throw myself in finally XD .... we drank total of 3 buckets of alchohol ... and i drank quite a lot too till my face and eyes turn to red, but i'm not drunk .... just a little bit of unconscious..... and we ended up at 12.30 ... due to Ash's mom not allow her to go home late .... so ..... 12.30a.m. we leave the bar ... and then .... after ash back home .... me and some other friends went to McD for some food and of course take some rest .....
When we reached McD .... one of my friend "Penny".... she started on not feeling well .... and she went to toilet vomit , another friend "Cindy "who accompany her to toilet saw her vomit ... and she join together to Vomit also hahaha .... which is the funny part for me XD ... i laughed behind XD ..... so we spent our time there till 1.30a.m. then we leave McD and back home .... so when i reached home .... it was around 2 a.m. ++ =) and yea .... after washing my face and all ... then i slept =) .... till morning 9 a.m. .... continue one working =D .... oh yea ..... right now im doing my practical training .... since " October 17th 08 " last year ..... start working here "EMB Solution" till now .... and well everything seems very good here ... and i did learned alot of things too .... and get to know 4 friends ... which is Nono, Hoe , Julian and Jack ..... our Senior Collegue =) and Nono the salesman but his been quited last year but will back to visit us for sometimes =D ..... i learned alot from them and of course the experince that i never face b4 when i'm studying =) is a good experince on working here..... quite enjoy =) .... but sooner .... will be end up my training here .... gotta say goodbye to this company ....


yea .... Drink !!! XD


Idiots of the day XD ....


Ashley & Me.... gonna miss you after .... =)



About my future or so call my life ? ... haha .... well .... i've decided what i go on my next .... after finish my course .... i'll be going to have a try on interview for Airline to be a Steward .... =) ... a lot peoples were curious on why im choosing this field after the studying of 3 years Graphic Design .... well ... gonnna make it clear now ... and im sure what my situation is as well i've hesitated bout this quite long for where should i go .... and finally this my answer .... but .... i know this might be hard for me cause moving myself from design to another field ..... but yea ... i'll just try .... if i cant make it ..... so then i only back to design field or maybe others ..... so yea .... this my NEW YEAR wishes as well ^^ so ...... for friends who already know this before i wrote on here ..... well yea ... really grateful for everyone of you for the support =) ......


2 days back .... something im gonna mention here was ...... my Grandmom ...... she's been sick since Nov last year ..... till now ... she seems getting weak from last time ... and now she's even unable to cook for us now sadly =( i missed her food so much .... now everyday when i got home ..... either my grandpa cook for us or my mom .... but still the taste not as tasty as granny =( .... well ..... i swear that ...when im free ... im gonna take the chance to learn from my granny the cooking skill from my granny .... to continue her SECRET RECEIPE XD ..... probably is aa.... when i finish my training i guess ^^ . Another thing to be notice here is ...... my grandmom, she really treated me like her SON but not grandson know ? XD ... she has done her duty for 2 generation of mother ..... from my father ..... up till now ..... me .... yea ..... i still rmb .... last week ... after i bought my CNY shirt and went to trip with friends .... yea ....im totally bankrupt =( ... yet my mom dont even know my money was finish though ... but ... ther's someone knowing that my $$$ finished was my GRANNNY !! .... that day early in the morning ... when i woke up from slept .... my granny was calling me down stair ..... and asked me to come down ..... on that moment .... i tot .... she need some help, cause she's sick .... but when i went down with my blur blur face ... still i feel annoying cause been calling down for early in the morning ..... it was around 7.00am !!! normally i woke up at 8 +++ and prepare to work and breakfast ... but that day -_- ...... 7am ..... so i went down and asked her what happended " my sound was quite loud on talked to her though " asked her WHAT ? .... then she took out something from her pocket .... at first im blur ... dont even know what she want me to helped her in the early morning -_- ... but then she took out few peices of cash from her pocket ... and she said ... " u have no money left isnt it ? " and i said .... " yea , but how do u know ? " and she didnt replied anything .... and she gave me 2 pieces of RM 50 ...... and she replied .... dont let ur mom know about it that i gave u $$$. After that she asked me back to sleep will wake me up later on. On that moment ... i felt really warm and touching ..... cause she know what my needs ....=( and reminded me when i was young, she's the one who gave extra $$$ for me and bought alot of things for me, even when im sicked ... she's the one who take care of me all the time ......that's why .... i'll never forget about those day ........ but the bad thing is ....... she's geting weak .... which make me worry bout her ...... but after that day ..... i told myself .... i must be more appreciate on her ...... as well as take care of her no matter how ....... i really love her .... she's one of the the best i ever have.... i wish to get her again for my next life .... cause she's really the best of the best mother to me .......
Lastly..... i wish that she could be healty in her coming days ... wish to see her getting better after all ...... i belive this would happen !.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish your Grandmother will be fine soon.And I think your Grandmother is such a kindest person and treat you so well.

God Bless.
xoxo

Ivan said...

thx 小刘 =) yea ... she's getting better now .... though she cant cook still .... but for me im happy to see her recovered and she eat quite alot thing now =D thx for ur concern XD ....

Anonymous said...

penny here
juz now i juz go thru ur blog i got d same feeling wif u also coz my granny r d 1 who take care of me when i was a baby until now i bcum a reli big big gal. u noe every years i also wif make a wish that is let my granny bcum more healthy n strong everytime i saw her sick i wil bcum reli scare until now i noe that every ppl also wil pass away d but for me until now i cant even accept that my granny leave me n my family...i also dunno how to discribe my feeling if my granny reli pass away i think i cant stand for it...i wanna shared wif u while i leave this comment my tear edy make my clothes bcum wet edy...i reli cant stop my tear falling from my eyes...so remember take care of ur gramma ya i think she edy work hard for many years edy..^^

Anonymous said...

Ethereepish [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] [url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/ I love this handbag, case the one I need!

Could not believe how fast you delivered this particular! Great item. Thank you!!!

I was very pleased with my order and everything came directly on time, thanks!

Super seller with high quality, good support as well as conversation. Extremely fast shipping, just as described as well as described, excellent product, happy!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/paxilonline]paroxetine en espanol
[/url]does seroquel help with paxil anxiety
paroxetine vs clomipramine
order paxil online
cost paxil canada
can i take tylenol with paxil

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole buy online
[/url] copegus online
purchase ribavirin online
order ribavirin