Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nothing ~ But Funny To Take A Look At It =D "


haha ....nth to do ~~ when i take a look to my Pic ~ from the past till now really change alot XD .....keke .... watever ........really wan to thx my friend who alyways complaint me for tis and that ....and now really come out a good pakage for myself " I THINK " XD ~~ duno le ... jus if look at the first pic and the last pic really hv big diffrent XD !! anyways ~~ it shown times really can change evrything ~~ not only an appearance from a person ~~ and yet alot of things ~~ such as Love ? Friendship ? and alot more =) as i told my self ....at least learn something for a day ...... dun be wasted ....evryday ...i'll try to think for myself hv learn about what ? ....today i learn tat " 明天不一定会更好,但更好的明天一定会到来 " 凡事不要在乎付出多少 ~ 也别在乎有多少回报 ~ 去体会快乐与痛苦的过程 ~ 未来还有许多空白等你染上色彩 " i really appreciate tis sentense which my friend sent to me few days ago =) .....as i know ......future on we still duno what will happen ....as we know .....sometimes ~~ dun judge for it ...let it be what happen .....maybe u'll get more surprise from it ....if evyrthing u think it is nice .....and if thre result come out its not tat what u wan ....then maybe u'll feel sad about it .....if u didnt think of it .....1st u get the result which is bad ....then u jus get it as experince le ....dont be sad .... there are more ppls stand up from failure evryday ...... and strive for alive in ER room everday ..... so life & time ~~ are importand .....take it and appreciate it =)

No comments: