Saturday, November 11, 2006

Y Y AND TELL ME Y ???? THOUSAND OF Y?

Why ya ? .....i was wondering how many TRUE FRIENDS i've in my life ? ......really tired of tis .....and yet ~~ really wondering how TRUE are all my friends are ? i know a part of my friends are looks so fake ..........but how bout the true friends ? those who acknowledge tat he/she is my true friend ......how true u all ??? ......i really duno ! .......but what i wish for my true friend are jus ...pls be true to me ..........anythings jus straight away tell me ....y wan to keep something behind of me or neither talk something bad about me behind ? is tis the true friend can be accept of ? ........... as the day u said we're true friend ~ pls take note of tis ~~ as u said tat .....but some of them really drive me disappointed with u all !!! ......


For now ~~ i really duno how true of all the ppls are ?? ~~ all i know .....its jus believe in myself ...........tat's enough and also belive in god =) ~ ...how many ppls really can be 100% true to u in life ? .........its really hard to find the true friend ~~~~ sigh .......... duno le ~~ jus today ....unhappy with the stupid matter ~~~ ......but for myself ~~ i would take few min to hate a ppls ? but then take for the life to forgive on ppls ............actually i really MAD to my friends which wasting my time .....if they dun wan to go out or something not like about me ? pls jus mention to me MY DEAR TRUE FRIENDS !! ~~ y they wan lie me behind ?........tis really cause me lack of confidence with those " TRUE FRIENDS " ~~ duno how much i can still trusted u all .......but things are past ......so i dun wan to mention so much about it ....its past ......as i said i really canot hate a ppls for longer @@ ? y ? i also hope tat i can HATED them !!! ya within the short of the time i really wan to call them all " SCOLD " them HARDLY !! but .....i cant .........aihh.....so jus let off my stress on my face jus now @@ ........duno la !! keep on rubing my face !!! HARDLY !! >< !!! .....aihh.....


As today ......for tis happen to me .....i'll remember it always....as u all ignore me .....i may not take any revenge from u all ! but yet ...also wan to thx all of u all my TRUE FRIENDS !! ...for tis ~~ i'll become more and more confidence and trusted with myself ! ....some of the power are pushing me behind ...i'll always appreciate tis kind of overwelmingly which pushing me ~~ something is jus brighten on me ......as u all do so .....i'll prove tat to u all ......i'll become more and more confidence to myself .......and not become more and more soft like b4 ! ......cause im not the old of myself ! I WILL CHANGE AND PROVE TAT ~ I CAN DO IT ! K ! k time to sleep ! enough ! good nite ......

No comments: