Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I've Find My Way ~~ I Wan A Different Way ~~

~_~ ~~ actually im sleepy now ....aihh ~~ late at the midnight .....for these day .... i found tat myself really intrest with Music ~~ .....but yet ~~~ i also not comfirm yet whether i am really really like it or not ......from the day i get to know myself are creative person ....yes i did ~~ i know tat lot of creativity stuff i also intrest of .....but mainly ~~~ creativity is not jus can be use on art ......it can be many things ....now i jus realize tat music could be 1 of creative path too .....creativity skill could be use on music too .....from now .....1 thing i ever found tat ......i wont do it tired ........its singing ~~~~ i really know tat myself like to sing alot ..........even music is attracted to me ...... as i know ppls said tat ~~~ if u can find something tat u do it without tired ....it means off u find something tat u really like alot ........i did ~~ i really found tat ~~ myself wont tired with singing .........so its true ........cause i know tat ........i can sing all days off ....... even singing nonesense ........=S duno what i sing about too haha ....its funny & weird rite? from here ......i know tat myself like music alot ....its ture ....i cant live wihout music .....even i remind something ........tat's i never ends up anythings with music .......from young until now ....i really like music alot .........MUSIC FOR LIVE .......truely =) ~~~


neways .....jus recently hesitated with something ........its Music , Art & Dance .......tis 3 .....i duno which 1 i gonna go in it ........singing ....well i really did ~~ singing ~~ tis for sure ~~ i'll put effort .....but come to Music ....must hv some music instrument to play ......another to get more knowledge from music ....rite ? .....so Piano and violin would be my target on to learn ~~~ but Piano ? ~~ my house canot put anythings anymore ......no space ......plus tat 1 piano consider expansive ...thinks tat my family wont affort 1 for me....but Piano can match with singing ....tat's y ....i choose Piano ........but conclusion .....i cant choose Piano ....cause of the reason i mention jus now ..... ~~ so i'll choose Violin .....even it can match with singing ....but i prefer music ....so i mus get through of it ......b4 tat ....i also thinks tat now 18 jus learn Violin or Piano ? will be too late ? ...i also duno !! ......tat's what i alyways hesitate of !! piano or violin @@? ~~~ not only tis ~~~ other ways ..........DANCE could be 1 of my intrest too .......but consider hard for me ....duno whether i really like it or not ..........aihh ~~~

Actually .........wat i wan to mention about for now is .......i really find my way ....i know tat im a person which in Creativity Path ^^ ~~ happy ........finally i know what i wan .....but jus tis ~~ is not enough ..........i must try more things another to get to know what i really wan to ....i dun wan to waste my time ~~~ and also money which from my parents .........they are really pity enough to hv a such " bai ga zai " -____- i duno la ~~~ but for me .....i think i would take violin ....rather than dance .......for what i am now ....hope to get through more about music ~~~ and also my ART ATTACT skill kekeke ........ so MUSIC + ART ......things i need to pump .......so ~~ CHEER UP for myself ~_~" ~~~i can do it .....=) k its late .....gonna sleep ... nite ..... now blur blur edi ~~ i also lazy to scroll up and read what i hv wrote ~_~ wrong words and whatever ...i also dun care ~~ finish on writing tis ~~ i go to sleep now !! nite ~~~ Oyasumi Nasai =) ~~

No comments: