Friday, October 20, 2006

20 of Oct ....Sad Day Early In The Morning.....=(

Now i jus wan to write on here for today !! early in the morning !! i hv a big quarrel with my sis ! how could be ...i hv a sister like tat ?.........i dun wan to said other things from here ....jus wondering why ....my sis will treated me like tat ALWAYS ??..........i really upset for now !? .....but i seems like no bodys will ever care bout tis ?.......when i am sad ?....who can really talk to me ?........sad and sad for today ........behind of it .....i still got alot of assignment to do ! today ....i really no mood to do it anymore after the big quarrel with my sis and also all the bad things keep on coming happen on me , i really canot stand for it !!!! ...........feel sad .......i really canot find the other ways to settle down myself.......... so i jus choose to write on here?.....will my life continue on like tat in the future??........Sad for today =(

No comments: